Last Modified: Jan 1, 2021
Female Feet Lovers Staff (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website https://www.femalefeetlovers.com (hereinafter “FemaleFeetLovers” or the “Website”) and is the controller of the information collected or provided via this Website.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us.
- on this Website,
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and this Website,
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified by (“Personal Information”). It does not include data that has been anonymized or pseudonymized.
We may collect, your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing on the Website, to generate statistics about our users, to calculate the percentage of users accessing on the Website, or to publish visitor demographics.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). The processing of such Sensitive Personal Information may be necessary to provide some of our service to you.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. When reporting a problem with our Website, or requesting further services by our Contact Form or sending us an email.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information, search terms, and cookie information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser or downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie, and allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
We currently use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Website and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Website. These cookies help us to improve our Website, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Website. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Website and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record the visit of a user on our Website, the pages a user has visited and the links a user has followed in order to enable us to make our Website more relevant to the users’ interests.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, single-pixel gifs and web bugs) that are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the applicable local law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For purposes of providing the services, customer management and functionality and security as is necessary to perform the services provided to you under our term and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you declare your valid consent to use it.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
By using the Website you consent to the transfer of information that we collect about you, including personal information, to any country in which we, members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) or our service providers are located.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request.
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The period for which we keep your Personal Information that is necessary for compliance and legal enforcement purposes varies and depend on the nature of our legal obligations and claims in the individual case.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right
- to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your Personal Information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object); and
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your Personal Information (right to restriction of processing).
If we ask for your consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your consent you may no longer able to use several functionalities of our Website and our services.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Note that some requests to delete certain Personal Information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricable linked to the use of certain Personal Information (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request and to honor your request.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS MINORS
Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Website is accessed and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information.
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation law in the European Union effective May 25, 2018, femalefeetlovers.com users can request a copy of their personal data as well as get femalefeetlovers.com to delete their personal data.